Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The M870 Fiasco.

I wanted to post a picture of my Maruzen M870 airsoft shotgun, and a brief explanation of what I went through to get one. But first, a picture:
So this particular airsoft shotgun is not manufactured anymore. It is a pretty high end shotgun with realistic action. As it is a very good replica of the Remington model 870, I figured this was the perfect choice for the guts of my grenade launcher. All I had to do was find one. After weeks of searching locally and online, I found a seller and sent funds in exchange for a used M870. I went through nearly 4 more weeks of hell trying to get the seller to ship the item to me from the east coast. Lies were told, excuses made, and in the end I had to demand a full refund and continue my search. It was awful.
The day I received my refund, I managed to find another one. It is practically new with all the packaging, instructions, etc. I told this seller of my previous hassle and he took our transaction very seriously. I received my M870 2 days after payment. Here it is in all its glory. Now I'm going to start taking it apart and chopping in down to size so that it can fit inside the SPAS-12 hand guard. It will never look like this again. I think it's worth it.

2 comments:

Jukebox said...

Are you ever going to finish your FM Falcon.

rhicks said...

guy has not finished anything on here lol